- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Kroger: Customer First strategy contributes to 34 consecutive quarters of positive IDs
- Kroger gearing up to keep Express Scripts patients; reports 35th consecutive quarter of positive ID sales
- Kroger looking to expand its footprint into new markets, both physical and digital
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. — The Little Clinic has opened a new location inside Kroger's new Marketplace store in Shelbyville, Tenn., according to a local news report.
The opening marks the 11th clinic in the area.
"Being part of a brand-new Kroger Marketplace allows us to increase accessibility of our services for those who will enjoy the many offerings at this store," Tim Pruitt, divisional VP of The Little Clinic, was quoted as saying.
Kroger is expected to hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Wednesday to celebrate the grand opening of the first Marketplace store in Shelbyville, according to the report. The 123,000-sq.-ft. store also will include a pharmacy and such specialty departments as furniture, home decor and an expanded Hispanic products section.