- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger chief information officer recognized for contributions to industry with lifetime achievement award
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. — The Little Clinic has opened a new location inside Kroger's new Marketplace store in Shelbyville, Tenn., according to a local news report.
The opening marks the 11th clinic in the area.
"Being part of a brand-new Kroger Marketplace allows us to increase accessibility of our services for those who will enjoy the many offerings at this store," Tim Pruitt, divisional VP of The Little Clinic, was quoted as saying.
Kroger is expected to hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Wednesday to celebrate the grand opening of the first Marketplace store in Shelbyville, according to the report. The 123,000-sq.-ft. store also will include a pharmacy and such specialty departments as furniture, home decor and an expanded Hispanic products section.