- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
NEW YORK Lady Gaga's meat dress, which she wore at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, still may be causing a stir, but there's another Gaga-related buzz hitting the newswires: her fragrance deal with Coty.
Coty has not yet issued a formal announcement detailing the specifics of the launch, but the company did state in a comment sent to Drug Store News: "Coty is excited to be partnering with Lady Gaga to develop her first-ever signature fragrance. We will be unveiling additional information regarding our dynamic partnership at a later date."
According to published reports, the fragrance will launch during spring 2012 and will be released under Gaga's name.
During Sunday's awards event, Gaga won eight awards.