- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
GOUVERNEUR, N.Y. — Specialty pharmacy service provider Noble Health Associates, a newly created subsidiary of regional player Kinney Drugs, is looking to open a mail-order facility in DeWitt, N.Y., according to a local news report.
Director of specialty pharmacy for Noble Health Michael Becker told The Post-Standard that it plans to open the facility in the spring or summer and will employ 31 people.
Noble Health will dispense, by mail, specialty medications for diseases such as AIDS, according to the article. The business in DeWitt will process orders, package the medications and ship them, serving customers throughout the country, The Post-Standard reported.