- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
GOUVERNEUR, N.Y. — Specialty pharmacy service provider Noble Health Associates, a newly created subsidiary of regional player Kinney Drugs, is looking to open a mail-order facility in DeWitt, N.Y., according to a local news report.
Director of specialty pharmacy for Noble Health Michael Becker told The Post-Standard that it plans to open the facility in the spring or summer and will employ 31 people.
Noble Health will dispense, by mail, specialty medications for diseases such as AIDS, according to the article. The business in DeWitt will process orders, package the medications and ship them, serving customers throughout the country, The Post-Standard reported.