- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
- Report: Walgreens strengthens marketshare in key Charlotte metropolitan market with Kerr acquisition
HOCKESSIN, Del. — Walgreens is 10 stores into transforming the popular Happy Harry’s Delaware pharmacy brand into Walgreens stores both inside and out, the News Journal, a Delaware daily, reported earlier this week.
By the end of the year, Happy Harry’s will be no more. Walgreens acquired Happy Harry’s in 2006, but decided to keep the venerable brand name at the time.