- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
HOCKESSIN, Del. — Walgreens is 10 stores into transforming the popular Happy Harry’s Delaware pharmacy brand into Walgreens stores both inside and out, the News Journal, a Delaware daily, reported earlier this week.
By the end of the year, Happy Harry’s will be no more. Walgreens acquired Happy Harry’s in 2006, but decided to keep the venerable brand name at the time.