- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- Hy-Vee announces participation in Pharmacy Saver
DES MOINES, Iowa — The oldest operating pharmacy in Iowa — Hammer Pharmacy — has joined McKesson's franchise group Health Mart Pharmacy, the Des Moines Register reported Tuesday.
Hammer, which is owned by six people, began marketing as a Health Mart pharmacy in February and recently held a ribbon cutting event in celebration, the paper reported.
For the full report, click here.