- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
DES MOINES, Iowa — The oldest operating pharmacy in Iowa — Hammer Pharmacy — has joined McKesson's franchise group Health Mart Pharmacy, the Des Moines Register reported Tuesday.
Hammer, which is owned by six people, began marketing as a Health Mart pharmacy in February and recently held a ribbon cutting event in celebration, the paper reported.
For the full report, click here.