- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens unveils benefits of Dimensions project
- At NACDS conference, Merlo and Anderson note pharmacy victories
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. The 12th-largest pharmacy school in the country is expanding, according to published reports.
WTSP, the CBS affiliate in Tallahassee, Fla., reported that Florida A&M University’s pharmacy school would get an addition that would allow it to train more pharmacists and researchers. The school began construction on the addition Wednesday in a ceremony attended by Florida Gov. Charlie Crist and others.
The school has 1,200 students and graduates 25% of the country’s African-American pharmacists, WTSP reported.