- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
WASHINGTON The Food and Drug Administration is looking for input on regulations concerning knock-off versions of biotech drugs, according to published reports.
The Hill, a newspaper in Washington, reported Monday that the FDA would have a hearing on Nov. 2 and 3 concerning follow-on biologics, based on a draft document distributed to healthcare lobbyists.
According to the report, the hearing would focus on such issues as interchangeability and definitions of such terms as “biological product.”