- Swiss Precision launches pregnancy test that also provides an estimate of time since ovulation
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
NEW YORK — Church & Dwight has crafted its first advertising campaign targeting a Spanish-speaking audience for its First Response pregnancy test and ovulation prediction kits, according to a story published in the New York Times Tuesday.
The ad campaign was launched Feb. 18 and will include 15-second and 30-second spots on Univision, Galavision, Telemundo and MTV Tres. The ads will feature former Miss Puerto Rico Cynthia Olavarría as the brand’s spokeswoman.
In addition to the TV ads, the company will introduce a microsite, TheFirstResponseDifference.com, that will include coupons, frequently asked questions about pregnancy and ovulation, and additional product information, the New York Times reported.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.