- American Diabetes Association introduces guide for mothers with Type 1, Type 2, gestational diabetes
- Scar therapy product lessens C-section scars
- NAD recommends modification of Clearblue Easy Digital ad claims
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
NEW YORK — Church & Dwight has crafted its first advertising campaign targeting a Spanish-speaking audience for its First Response pregnancy test and ovulation prediction kits, according to a story published in the New York Times Tuesday.
The ad campaign was launched Feb. 18 and will include 15-second and 30-second spots on Univision, Galavision, Telemundo and MTV Tres. The ads will feature former Miss Puerto Rico Cynthia Olavarría as the brand’s spokeswoman.
In addition to the TV ads, the company will introduce a microsite, TheFirstResponseDifference.com, that will include coupons, frequently asked questions about pregnancy and ovulation, and additional product information, the New York Times reported.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.