- Bayer HealthCare consolidates office buildings to new Whippany, N.J., facility
- World Self-Medication Industry names president of Bayer HealthCare’s Global Consumer Care division chair-elect
- FDA advisory panel to consider OTC status of NSAIDs
- Bayer to buy Norway-based Algeta for $2.4 billion
- Reckitt Benckiser talks about Mucinex, Airborne line extensions
NEW YORK — Bayer will not be raising its offer for Schiff Nutrition to match or exceed last week's bid from Reckitt Benckiser, Reuters reported Tuesday morning.
Bayer's bid is still active, however, and is in discussions with Schiff to acquire the company for its original evaluation of $1.2 billion. Reckitt Benckiser bid $1.4 billion.
To read the Reuters report, click here.