- Tender creates a buzz around its new 'spokesbug' through social media
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
CLEVELAND — Reese Pharmaceutical has launched a water-based aerosol that is designed to kill bed bugs.
The new Licide bed bug spray is designed to keep homes free of bed bugs for up to four weeks, the company said. The product is available in a 5-oz. size.
Reese also will produce a private-label version of the Lucide bed bug spray, the company noted, and will distribute the products in retailers nationwide.