- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
CLEVELAND — Reese Pharmaceutical has launched a water-based aerosol that is designed to kill bed bugs.
The new Licide bed bug spray is designed to keep homes free of bed bugs for up to four weeks, the company said. The product is available in a 5-oz. size.
Reese also will produce a private-label version of the Lucide bed bug spray, the company noted, and will distribute the products in retailers nationwide.