- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
- Doxercalciferol now available from Roxane Labs
LOS ANGELES Reed's is updating its beverage line's packaging with new swing-top bottles.
"We find that people love the old-style European craftsmanship of swing-top bottles and are willing to pay a premium for them," stated Chris Reed, founder, chairman and CEO of Reed's. "For many years, we had to go to Europe to get production of the swing-lid bottles.We are now pleased that we can offer domestic swing-lid production for our brands and select private-label customers."