- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
LOS ANGELES Reed's, the maker of a line of sodas popular in natural food stores, on Tuesday announced that Publix will begin carrying Reed's natural ginger nausea relief, a ginger-based remedy for nausea and motion sickness, in the over-the-counter remedy aisle in all Publix locations.
"This is a terrific fit for both Reed's and Publix and we are excited to introduce Reed's natural ginger nausea relief into all Publix supermarket locations in the Southeast and expand our distribution," stated Chris Reed, chairman and CEO of Reed's.