- PriceGrabber survey reveals consumer shopping trends for BTS season
- Study questions drug-discount programs
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Shopper Marketing Expo — Vendor Q&A
- Report: First-half of 2013 more promotional with $1.8 billion in consumer savings
HOUSTON — Retail-based clinic operator RediClinic recently hit a milestone as it served its one-millionth patient in August.
“This would not have been possible without the support of our loyal patients, who have embraced our unique model of high-quality, convenient and affordable healthcare," stated RediClinic CEO Web Golinkin in a letter recently emailed patients.
To celebrate the milestone, the email features coupons with 15% off a B-12 shot, $15 dollars off a travel healthy visit and a free body mass index reading.
RediClinic operates 29 clinics inside select HEB stores in Houston, Austin and San Antonio.