- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Survey: Almost 90% of moms regularly influenced by coupons
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
HOUSTON — Retail-based clinic operator RediClinic recently hit a milestone as it served its one-millionth patient in August.
“This would not have been possible without the support of our loyal patients, who have embraced our unique model of high-quality, convenient and affordable healthcare," stated RediClinic CEO Web Golinkin in a letter recently emailed patients.
To celebrate the milestone, the email features coupons with 15% off a B-12 shot, $15 dollars off a travel healthy visit and a free body mass index reading.
RediClinic operates 29 clinics inside select HEB stores in Houston, Austin and San Antonio.