- Walgreens immunization studies: Pharmacy instrumental in helping states combat disease
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pertussis vaccine offered at Albertsons/Sav-On pharmacies
- MinuteClinic readies for BTS season, fall sports practice
- Bi-Lo launches annual flu vaccination drive
HOUSTON — Retail-based clinic operator RediClinic is gearing up for the back-to-school season by offering $10 off a school physical for those who “like” RediClinic on Facebook.
The teen health package, which is $49 with the $10 coupon, includes a physical exam, which is required for participation in sports and other school activities, an acne consultation and immunization review. As part of the immunization review, RediClinic clinician will review a teen’s immunization history, indicate which vaccines he/she may need for school admission and administer the vaccines, if necessary. Certain immunizations are required for the 2012-2013 school year.
RediClinic operates 29 clinics within H-E-B stores in the greater Houston, Austin and north San Antonio areas.