- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- FDA advisory committee to consider OTC NDA for asthma-relieving Primatene HFA
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
HOUSTON Retail-based clinic operator RediClinic now is offering nebulizer breathing treatments.
Through the use of a clinically supervised nebulizer treatment, patients can breathe medication directly to the lungs, helping to ease airway inflammation and allowing for easier breathing.
The treatment is designed for those patients experiencing wheezing, coughing and trouble breathing caused by such respiratory conditions as asthma, reactive airway disease and bronchitis.