- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Q&A: Forging connections with Shannon Curtin of Walgreens
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
HOUSTON RediClinic, which operates 22 clinics in H-E-B grocery stores in Houston and Austin, Texas, has named former Duane Reade executive Jeff Thompson as its VP marketing, and David Molotsky as its VP human resources.
As VP marketing, Thompson, who has 20 years of retail marketing experience, will be responsible for RediClinic's consumer and partner marketing activities, including developing and implementing strategic customer acquisition/retention programs, new product delivery and brand strategy. Thompson most recently served as VP marketing for Duane Reade. Prior to his time at Duane Reade, Thompson served as VP marketing for Eckerd Drugs.
Molotsky, in his new role as VP human resources, will assume leadership responsibilities for RediClinic's human resources, training, recruiting and payroll functions. Most recently, Molotsky, who has 20 years of experience in healthcare-related human resources management, was a senior human resources business partner with Siemens Healthcare in Malvern, Pa., where he launched the organization's first U.S.-based diversity council and led the restructuring of research and development. In addition, he partnered with business leaders at Siemens to drive organizational cultural change.