- Report: Pfizer seeks aid of PBMs in efforts to block generic versions of Lipitor
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser on Tuesday announced the appointment of Suzanne LoGalbo to the position of regulatory affairs director, Reckitt Benckiser North America.
LoGalbo joins RB from Pfizer Consumer Health. While at Pfizer, LoGalbo most recently held the position of global regulatory portfolio lead worldwide regulatory strategy. Prior to Pfizer, Suzanne was the head of global regulatory affairs North America for Novartis Consumer Health. She has also held regulatory leadership roles at Polaris, Solvay, Arganon and Sandoz.
LoGalbo brings with her significant global and North American leadership experience in the regulatory environment, including Rx-to-OTC switches, compliance, government relations and global new product development rollouts within the consumer health space.
At RB, the U.S. and Canadian regulator teams will now report to LoGalbo, the company stated.
LoGalbo holds a Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law and holds a BS in pharmaceutical studies.