- P&G, Reckitt Benckiser among 2011 Product of the Year USA award recipients
- Reckitt Benckiser ups the ante for Schiff business with a 23.5% premium to Bayer buyout offer
- Report: Bayer will not raise offer for Schiff Nutrition as negotiations continue
- Reckitt Benckiser pursuit of Schiff Nutrition a success; companies sign definitive merger agreement
- Reckitt Benckiser acquires LiceMD brand
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser has launched a collection of online mini games to boost brand awareness.
The eight games, called crazieRBrands, includes such activities as the Veet game, a virtual leg-waxing task, and the toilet bowl-cleaning Lysol game, which are designed to provide a fun and informal way to engage graduates and early-careerists with the RB corporate brand, RB said. While playing the games, users also have the opportunity to win a trip to 1-of-8 destinations, including New York, Cape Town, Bangkok, Geneva, Barcelona, Iceland, Brazil or India.
"RB has a unique culture that's most suitable for young professionals who enjoy quick decision making, coupled with a fast-paced and agile environment," RB EVP North America and Australia Rob de Groot said. "To continue our rapid growth we are always looking for innovative ways to make ourselves better known among the next generation of managers."
The suite of games can be accessed at RB.com is available on iPhone and Android.