- P&G, Reckitt Benckiser among 2011 Product of the Year USA award recipients
- Reckitt Benckiser acquires LiceMD brand
- Reckitt Benckiser pursuit of Schiff Nutrition a success; companies sign definitive merger agreement
- Reckitt Benckiser ups the ante for Schiff business with a 23.5% premium to Bayer buyout offer
- Reckitt Benckiser posts Q2 results
PARSIPPANY, N.J. One month after testing its social media game PoweRBrands on Facebook, Reckitt Benckiser announced Thursday the official launch of its corresponding advertising/marketing campaign.
The campaign, which is aimed at 18- to 30-year-olds, aims to show how the company operates and what makes its stand out among other fast-moving consumer goods companies, Reckitt Benckiser said. As previously reported by Drug Store News, RB developed social media game PoweRBrands, which is to designed to mirror the real-life experience of being a marketing executive for its users.
Andraea Dawson-Shepherd, RB's global communications director, said: "Over the last two to three years, we have been placing increasing emphasis on recruiting top talent and have developed a series of initiatives to reach out to gifted students and people early on in their career. The game is the logical 'next step' in building a strong online presence, and it's totally in keeping with our commitment to continuing innovation."