- Reckitt Benckiser pursuit of Schiff Nutrition a success; companies sign definitive merger agreement
- Reckitt Benckiser posts Q2 results
- P&G, Reckitt Benckiser among 2011 Product of the Year USA award recipients
- Reckitt Benckiser ups the ante for Schiff business with a 23.5% premium to Bayer buyout offer
- Report: Bayer will not raise offer for Schiff Nutrition as negotiations continue
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser on Tuesday announced its purchase of the LiceMD shampoo brand from Combe.
LiceMD is a pesticide-free treatment that helps control lice outbreaks with dimethicone, an effective synthetic lubricant with a well-known safety profile that is odorless, nonirritating and hypoallergenic, the company said.
"There is a dedicated movement toward pesticide-free lice remedies in the market that demonstrates a demand for a product like LiceMD," stated Charles Carol, brand manager of Lanacane, LiceMD and Scalpicin for Reckitt Benckiser. "With the addition of LiceMD to Reckitt Benckiser's family of brands, we are excited to complement green projects dedicated to the eradication of lice in a responsible way."