- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Researchers correlate increased heart risk to high-sodium medicines
- Organix-South develops new Purifying Neem Facial Mask
SAN DIEGO — Real Health Labs recently launched Prostate Complete Once Per Day, a pharmaceutical-grade supplement combination, the company stated.
In addition to zinc, selenium and vitamin E, Prostate Complete Once Per Day is formulated with a standardized saw palmetto extract, lycopene, a standardized curcumin extract, resveratrol and a pomegranate concentrate.
"Our newest prostate product is an all-natural, comprehensive formulation that includes clinically studied amounts of all of the standardized extracts that have been shown to support overall prostate health," the company stated. "More and more doctors are recommending the use of saw palmetto extract, the powerful antioxidant lycopene, pumpkin seed extract and selenium for prostate health."
A 30-day supply retails for a suggested $16.99.