- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
OAK BROOK, Ill. A brand made by RC2 has inked a product licensing agreement with a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care.
As part of the deal, Natus Medical will manufacture and distribute a line of The First Years brand's GumDrop pacifiers, accessories and other related items. The First Years' GumDrop product line is slated to debut at retail in early 2011.
GumDrop pacifiers are available in two sizes, newborn (0 to 3 months) and infant, and come in playful green, blue, orange, pink and purple colors. In addition to pacifiers, The First Years' GumDrop line will include pacifier clips and cases.