- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
LOS ANGELES Rare Natural Care has unveiled its new skin care line RARE2B, which is 100 percent vegan, organic, vegetal and natural and made with non-GMO sources.
Developed by agronomist Sia Saidi, the products feature such ingredients as seaweed, olive oil and passion fruit seed oil. According to the company, it uses natural, organic and vegan ingredients from sustainable fair trade sources in the Amazon Rainforest and the South Australian Rainforest. The harvesting programs in these rainforests provide the indigenous people with profitable work and a way to protect their natural resources, the company noted.
The line currently consists of four basic products that are suitable for all skin types: Hydrating Day Cream, Restorative Night Cream, Detox Facial Mask and Body Lotion. Prices range between $26 and $62. Also available is a travel kit that contains 1-ounce tubes of each of the four products for $50.