- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Carmex expands skin care portfolio with fragrance-free cream
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
LOS ANGELES Rare Natural Care has unveiled its new skin care line RARE2B, which is 100 percent vegan, organic, vegetal and natural and made with non-GMO sources.
Developed by agronomist Sia Saidi, the products feature such ingredients as seaweed, olive oil and passion fruit seed oil. According to the company, it uses natural, organic and vegan ingredients from sustainable fair trade sources in the Amazon Rainforest and the South Australian Rainforest. The harvesting programs in these rainforests provide the indigenous people with profitable work and a way to protect their natural resources, the company noted.
The line currently consists of four basic products that are suitable for all skin types: Hydrating Day Cream, Restorative Night Cream, Detox Facial Mask and Body Lotion. Prices range between $26 and $62. Also available is a travel kit that contains 1-ounce tubes of each of the four products for $50.