- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
NEW YORK Coty has selected global digital agency RAPP to lead its global digital marketing initiatives for its Sally Hansen brand and for its licensed Guess?, Halle Berry, Beckham and Playboy brands.
"We feel that Coty's success has been the result not only of our portfolio of top beauty and luxury brands, but also our spirit of entrepreneurship and our commitment to staying on the cutting edge of what consumers want. In partnership with RAPP, we will be able to better serve the needs of our consumers by providing new ways to enhance their well-being," stated Steve Mormoris, SVP of global marketing for Coty.
RAPP's New York office will lead the marketing efforts, collaborating with their Paris office to service the global account. RAPP is a unit of the Omnicom Group.