- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
SAN FRANCISCO — Randy Heiser recently joined McKesson as director of retail national accounts of Six Sigma, DSN has learned.
Heiser comes to McKesson from Giant Eagle, where he was VP pharmacy and oversaw the day-to-day operation of more than 209 locations. Heiser started his retail pharmacy career in 1980 with Rite Aid, where he worked his way up to director of professional placement and director of pharmacy and therapeutic
Heiser graduated with a bachelor of science degree in pharmacy from the University of Pittsburgh in 1983, and went on to receive his MBA from the University of Pittsburgh in 1999.