- Kroger unveils system that will convert food shrink into clean energy to power DC
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Kroger: Customer First strategy contributes to 34 consecutive quarters of positive IDs
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
LOS ANGELES — Kroger banners Ralphs and Food 4 Less have commenced their Honoring Our Heroes fundraising campaign to benefit the United Service Organizations.
The checkstand fundraising, which will run through Aug. 13, is in conjunction with the USO's 70th anniversary.
All monies collected through the Ralphs/Food 4 Less Honoring Our Heroes fundraising program will be donated directly to the USO to support its programs, entertainment and other services for our service men and women.