- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
KUTZTOWN, Pa. Radius, a manufacturer of specialty, natural oral care products, has announced the launch of its new organic biodegradable silk floss, the first 100% biodegradable floss to hit the market.
The floss is spun by hand and is grown sustainably in the groves of mulberry trees in the mountains of Colombia. After spinning, the floss is coated with natural, vegan candelilla wax, which is derived from the leaves of the Candelilla shrub.
According to the manufacturer, its organic biodegradable silk floss is the only floss available on the market today that is 100% home compostable and septic-tank safe. The floss takes 60 to 90 days to biodegrade.
The floss currently is available at Whole Foods and The Vitamin Shoppe retail locations.