- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Walgreens makes flu shots available for 2013-2014 season
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
FORT WORTH, Texas — RadioShack Corp. has ended its mobile phone partnership with Target Corp. amid slumping sales, the electronics store chain said Tuesday.
RadioShack said it had stopped operating its Target Mobile centers before the end of last month. The company had operated mobile phone kiosks inside Target stores. The company posted first quarter 2013 quarter sales of $849 million and a loss of $43 million, compared with $913 million last year and a loss of $8 million.
RadioShack's CEO since February has been Joe Magnacca, who was previously EVP daily living products and solutions at Walgreens, having joined Walgreens in 2010 when it bought Duane Reade, where he had served as president.