- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
FORT WORTH, Texas — RadioShack Corp. has ended its mobile phone partnership with Target Corp. amid slumping sales, the electronics store chain said Tuesday.
RadioShack said it had stopped operating its Target Mobile centers before the end of last month. The company had operated mobile phone kiosks inside Target stores. The company posted first quarter 2013 quarter sales of $849 million and a loss of $43 million, compared with $913 million last year and a loss of $8 million.
RadioShack's CEO since February has been Joe Magnacca, who was previously EVP daily living products and solutions at Walgreens, having joined Walgreens in 2010 when it bought Duane Reade, where he had served as president.