- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
WEST CHESTER, Pa. — St. Patrick's Day is here, and QVC has kicked off its celebration with 24 hours of Irish programming that will feature an extensive assortment of authentic Irish goods, many of which were created especially for QVC.
During the event, which began at midnight EST on March 17, QVC will offer jewelry, fashion, home decor and other products from Ireland-based brands. The world-renowned singing group Celtic Thunder also is scheduled to perform several times throughout the broadcast, the company reported.
This year, the lineup of new products is scheduled to include the first-ever three-set perfume sampler from international fragrance house Fragrances of Ireland, as well as pieces from Belleek that are exclusive to QVC. New merchandise from Boyne Valley Weavers, Tipperary Crystal, Waterford, Bewley's Tea and Coffee Co., and Connemara Marble, to name a few, also are scheduled to launch during QVC's Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration.