- Charmin introduces improved toilet paper
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- NAD recommends Maximum Human Performance tone down its advertising for MYO-X Myostatin Inhibitor
- NAD refers Brain Research Labs to FTC
ATLANTA Quilted Northern has kicked off a new campaign that supports the launch of its newest toilet tissue.
The new integrated marketing campaign for Quilted Northern Soft & Strong will ask consumers to talk about ways to share their bathroom experience through television and print ads, as well as social media and in-store promotions.
"Given express permission by our consumers, we are changing the discussion about the toilet paper product category," said Patrick Davis, senior marketing director at Quilted Northern. "The new campaign will connect with our audience and drive the dialogue about the importance of clean. As consumers try our new Quilted Northern Soft & Strong, they can talk about its improved reliability and other desirable qualities. We'll listen, which will help make our toilet tissue even better in the future."