- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
LINCOLNSHIRE, Il. — In late 2011, Quill.com began offering Dunder Mifflin paper as part of an innovative licensing agreement with NBCUniversal. The program was a huge success, and now Quill is looking to expand "The Office" product line to feature several more items.
Going beyond the simple office paper the fictional show promotes, Quill.com will offer several new office products they hope will add "humor and levity" to any office environment, said Sergio Pereira, VP merchandising at Quill.com.
The items are adorned with slogans inspired by the hit TV show, such as "Quabity First" and "Look Busy. Take Notes." New items available include Sharpies, Self-Stick Notes, premium facial tissue boxes, coffee cups, storage boxes and legal pads.
The items are currently available for pre-order on Quill.com and will begin shipping in December and January.