- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
ORLANDO, Fla. — Customers, vendors and industry analysts were among the more than 300 people who took part in seminars to showcase pharmacy technology maker QS/1's line of software products for independent and small-chain pharmacies and home medical equipment providers.
Calling its 2012 Customer Conference a "success," QS/1 said its next conference would take place in Asheville, N.C., in May 2013 rather than July 2013.
"We are fortunate to be aligned with some of the best community pharmacists, HME, LTC and institutional care pharmacies across the country," QS/1 president Tammy Devine said. "Our annual customer conference is a great way to spend time with our customers and get a feel for their needs."