- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
SPARTANBURG, S.C. – QS/1, a healthcare automation solutions provider, has announced the integration of Dell's Latitude 10 tablet with its Pharmacy Management Systems. The Latitude 10 can be utilized as a wireless signature capture device for pharmacies with a drive-thru and also provides functionality in other areas.
“The Latitude 10 is more than a tablet,” Charles Garner, QS/1 Market Analyst said. “It is truly a full-functioning computer that you can carry around the pharmacy.”
The Latitude 10 comes with Windows 8 and runs QS/1's NRx Pharmacy Management System through a client connection. This allows pharamcies to perform such duties as patient counseling in a quiet, isolated area of the store.
“It is ideal in a pharmacy setting because it comes with an optional ruggedized protective case,” Garner added. “It not only helps you collect signatures at the drive-thru, it also helps improve your pharmacy’s workflow by adding new patients, entering refills and working on patient outcomes.”
QS/1 customers interested in adding Dell Latitude 10 can contact QS/1 Upgrades to order.