- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
JACKSON, Miss. — Pharmacy retail technology services company QS/1 is working with American HealthTech, a technology provider for long-term care facilities, to provide interoperability between the two.
The companies said Monday that interoperability between QS/1 pharmacies and American HealthTech would help to eliminate waste, reduce labor for handling orders, reduce the potential for errors and automate medication refills.
"Interoperability is a win for pharmacists, care teams and most importantly, residents, with more accurate and on-time drug delivery," QS/1 president Tammy Devine said.