- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Yucaipa acquires Fresh and Easy
- Yucaipa Cos. to acquire Tesco's Fresh & Easy
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- PriceGrabber survey reveals consumer shopping trends for BTS season
LOS ANGELES Through a deal with Paramount Licensing, Pyramid International is distributing two officially authorized calendars for sale in the United States and the United Kingdom, based on "Breakfast At Tiffany’s," celebrating its 50th anniversary year in 2011, and the epic masterpiece "The Godfather."
Both calendars are 12-in.-by-12-in. and printed on high-quality paper stock, with strong graphic art and film stills for each month of 2011. They retail for $12.75 and now are available wherever books and calendars are sold.