- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walgreens outlines impact scenarios from Express Scripts withdrawal
PEAPACK, N.J. — Consumer products company Scerene Healthcare is bringing its Puristics Totally Ageless skin care line to Walgreens on a regional basis in April.
The collection is available in select markets at select retail locations, including Rite Aid, King Soopers and Harris Teeter. Beginning in April, the line also will be available in Walgreens in the Milwaukee, Madison, Wis., and Denver regions.
The Puristics Totally Ageless line includes a night recovery cream, SPF 15 daily anti-aging lotion, advanced skin-rejuvenating lotion, revitalizing eye cream and intensive eye treatment.
The formulas feature the company's exclusive Puristics peptide complex, which has been certified by EcoCert, the European organic-certification agency, the company stated. The products are free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates.