- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
PEAPACK, N.J. — Consumer products company Scerene Healthcare is bringing its Puristics Totally Ageless skin care line to Walgreens on a regional basis in April.
The collection is available in select markets at select retail locations, including Rite Aid, King Soopers and Harris Teeter. Beginning in April, the line also will be available in Walgreens in the Milwaukee, Madison, Wis., and Denver regions.
The Puristics Totally Ageless line includes a night recovery cream, SPF 15 daily anti-aging lotion, advanced skin-rejuvenating lotion, revitalizing eye cream and intensive eye treatment.
The formulas feature the company's exclusive Puristics peptide complex, which has been certified by EcoCert, the European organic-certification agency, the company stated. The products are free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates.