- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK Pure, a natural and organic skin care line, has launched a line of herbal and holistic skin care products.
With a full range of facial, body and bath products, Pure is aiming to appeal to those beauty shoppers seeking products that “good for the body.” The company’s creams, facial serums, soaps and lip balms are made with natural oils that have been extracted from seeds, nuts, fruits and grains, as well as herbs and essential oils.
Founder Michele LoBosco started making homemade skin care products in her kitchen after becoming frustrated with her search for a skin care line made with all natural ingredients.