- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
SUDBURY, Mass. — Pure Encapsulations on Tuesday launched its PureSynapse product line, including SeroPlus, DopaPlus, NeuroPure and Amino Replete, four specialty formulas to support emotional health, memory and behavior that was formulated with James Greenblatt, an author and lecturer who is dedicated to integrative psychiatry.
“As we begin to better understand nutritional deficiencies and toxic environmental chemicals that interfere with brain function, we are better able to provide safe and effective support for mental health,” Greenblatt stated.
SeroPlus is designed to support serotonin levels, lessening occasional stress and maintaining healthy eating behaviors. DopaPlus promotes healthy dopamine levels for daily mental sharpness and memory. NeuroPure provides enhanced support for overall emotional well-being by boosting both serotonin and dopamine levels. And Amino Replete delivers a blend of free-form amino acids required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and neuropeptides.
Additional products will be introduced to the series in the fall of 2013, the company stated.