- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Coca-Cola, GMCR enter partnership
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fl. — Pure Ally has introduced K'wass-Up, a new malted, nonalcoholic beverage, according to the beverage maker's website. It's an "uncommon drink — for the uncommon you!"
K'wass-Up, which is lower in calories and sugars than most traditional soft drinks, will be available in three varieties — Premium Traditional Brew, Premium Cranberry Brew and Premium Ginger Brew — and are made with natural flavors and colors. Based on "time-honored" kvass recipes, which are beverages made from black or regular rye breads, these drinks are delicious and satisfying "like no other beverage you've come across."
For more information on these new drinks, click here.