- Kmart offers savings on gas for P&G product purchases
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- P&G announces organizational changes
- Maite Perroni confesses with Pantene and calls for fans’ hair confessions
- Metamucil and Tony Danza to promote “Do More Than You Think” contest
CINCINNATI PUR, a Procter & Gamble brand, is makng access to clean drinking water easier than ever.
PUR's newest innovation, the one-click faucet water filter, offers up to 100 gallons of great-tasting drinking water with just one click. The one-click faucet mount also offers a simple way to help provide clean drinking water to those who need it the most, the brand said. For each PUR one-click faucet mount purchase, one week of clean drinking water is provided to children in the developing world through PUR’s continued partnership with P&G’s Children’s Safe Drinking Water program.
The new PUR one-click faucet water filter can be purchased nationwide at major retailers. The systems are available in vertical and horizontal models in white, white with chrome, chrome and stainless finishes. Prices vary depending on retailer and model, ranging on average from $30 to $50.