- Walgreens, Alliance Boots to merge
- Kinney Drugs announces retirement of industry veteran Wuest
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Darryl Strawberry helps Duane Reade celebrate 50 years
- Sandy Ryan's election to the College of Physicians of Philadelphia further paves way for clinics
Nelsons USA marks the second branded player that should be making a significant commitment against iron supplementation in the coming year — the other being Meda Pharmaceuticals. Nelson, however, is approaching the market with a “less is more” mantra. In women with low iron levels, Pur-Absorb has a clinically proven high absorption rate of more than 40%. (The average iron absorption rate from conventional supplements is 18%.) Because of the lower dosing, side effects associated with iron supplementation — constipation, stomach irritation and headaches — become significantly less likely. Suggested retail price is $9.95. For more information, visit Nelsonsnaturalworld.com/en-us/us/our-brands/pur-absorb.