- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
PETALUMA, Calif. — Barbara's Bakery is expanding its gluten-free cereal options with new Puffins multigrain cereal.
Puffins multigrain are made with whole grain pure oats, brown rice and corn pillows, and contain natural prebiotic fiber. What's more, Puffins multigrain is free of artificial flavors, additives and preservatives.
The new addition marks the brand's third gluten-free cereal portfolio, which includes Puffins honey rice and brown rice crisps.