- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- FDA should consult advisory committees on DXM issue
LAKELAND, Fla. Publix Super Markets on Monday announced the launch of its flu immunization program, which will take place in stores this month.
Flu shots will be available in all 823 Publix Pharmacy locations, the grocer stated, and will be administered by trained Publix pharmacists and/or Little Clinics practitioners.