- Publix posts third-quarter comp lift of 4.1%
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Tennessee politicians and CHPA expand statewide Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Publix named 'Official Supermarket' for NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars
- Dollar General recognizes Kentucky teacher through its Every Day Heroes program
LAKELAND, Fla. — Publix announced that it will make its Knoxville, Tenn., debut in the Northshore Town Center at Northshore Drive and Pellissippi Parkway.
The 56,000-sq.-ft. Publix will offer conventional items combined with an abundant selection of earth-friendly, all-natural and organic products. In addition to the traditional grocery items, the store will feature signature products and services, including a pharmacy, bakery and full-serve deli, meat and seafood departments.
“We are proud to offer our unique shopping experience to customers in Knoxville,” Publix president Todd Jones said. “We are committed to providing premier customer service and look forward to supporting the Knoxville community as early as third quarter 2012.”
Publix currently operates 30 stores in Tennessee, three of which are in the Chattanooga area and 27 in middle Tennessee. Additional Knoxville area sites will be identified as they are confirmed.