- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Publix posts third-quarter comp lift of 4.1%
- Amazon.com, Good Neighbor Pharmacy, Publix named to J.D. Power's 2014 Customer Champions list
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
LAKELAND, Fla. — Publix on Tuesday announced its board of directors declared a semi-annual cash dividend of 35 cents per share on its common stock.
The dividend will be payable Dec. 2, 2013, either through direct deposit or mailed as a check to stockholders of record as of the close of business Oct. 31, 2013, the grocer stated.