- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Publix posts third-quarter comp lift of 4.1%
- Amazon.com, Good Neighbor Pharmacy, Publix named to J.D. Power's 2014 Customer Champions list
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
LAKELAND, Fla. — Publix is rolling out imported and domestic private-label specialty cheeses in its deli department.
Publix customers will have the opportunity to learn about the specialty cheeses — including such varieties as asiago and Spanish manchego — now offered at stores through weekly sales ads, Publix.com and in-store promotions and presentations, the company said.
“Our customers have told us that they are interested in exploring new cheeses with unique taste and flavors,” said Maria Brous, Publix director of media and community relations. “With 15 varieties, we have a flavor profile for every customer, from the novice to the cheese connoisseurs. Our goal is to have trained associates share their passion for cheese with their customers.”