- Actavis to pare down sales staff of branded-drugs division
- Actavis, Warner Chilcott reach acquisition deal
- French regulators approve Actavis-Warner Chilcott merger
- Actavis, Warner Chilcott shareholders approve merger deal
- Actavis appoints board of directors for Irish division following Irish High Court clearance of Warner Chilcott deal
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Three independent proxy advisory firms are recommending that Actavis shareholders vote in favor of the company's proposed acquisition of Warner Chilcott.
Actavis said Thursday that Institutional Shareholder Services, Glass Lewis and Egan-Jones had issued the recommendation regarding the $8.5 billion acquisition of Ireland-based Warner Chilcott, announced in May.
The deal is the subject of a meeting of Actavis shareholders that will take place on the morning of Sept. 10 at the Parsippany Hilton in Parsippany, N.J. Major regulatory authorities in Europe have approved the deal, which is still awaiting approval by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.